Cullman Regional Medical Center
Click here to visit the website.
Cullman Regional Medical Center, accredited by the Joint Commission Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO), is a full service, not-for-profit medical center. The medical center includes approximately 100 physicians and 1,300 employees. The 145-bed facility serves more than 175,000 residents in a six-county area and includes a level three trauma center and three professional office buildings. The ER is 8,000 sq. ft. with 24 treatment rooms and has an upgraded Trauma Room, Chest Pain Center and Stroke Center.
- Heart Failure & Chest Pain Accreditation - Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care
- Cath Lab Accreditation - Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care - 1st in the State of Alabama
- US News & World Report 2016-2017 High Performing Hospital - Heart Failure
- Top 100 Rural & Community Hospital 2016
- National Recognition as 2012 Most Wired Innovator Award Winner
- Blue Distinction Center for Knee and Hip Replacement
- Recognized for Implementing Quality Heart Care
- Recognized as a Tier 1 hospital by Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama for commitment to quality, cost-effective care
- Named one of “America’s Best Hospitals” by US News & World Report for achievement in heart attack, stroke and heart failure treatment
- Innovation through the Good-2-Go Initiative